about us

I have a passion to help create a couples special day, it is simply what I love to do. I will be there for you every step of the way. I want to show couples the infinite choices they have so they get the ceremony they truly want. I bring warmth, imagination and soul to your ceremony to make it memorable, meaningful, joyful and authentic. Every couple has a vision of how you want your wedding to be, I will gladly offer some guidance and ideas, then combine it all to create a wedding ceremony that is a heartfelt and genuine celebration of your love. I believe you should have fun, do something a little different and if that’s what you want, I have some great ideas!

With me as your celebrant, your amazing day is truly yours. I will be there every step of the way, full of enthusiasm, fantastic ideas and vast knowledge to help create a beautiful stress free ceremony. On the day I will supply a PA system so that your ceremony will be audible to your family and friends. A signing table and 2 chairs. As well as a beautifully written ceremony which we will work together to create.

I am authorised to solemnize marriages by the Australian Attorney-General’s Department. As a qualified marriage celebrant I undertake Annual Ongoing Professional Development to maintain my skills and understanding of the Marriage Act and celebrancy profession. I have had extensive experience in public speaking and coordinating many couples special day. I will only ever officiate one ceremony per day, to give you more flexibility on your big day.

Legal Requirements for marrying in Australia

Before you may marry, the law requires that you sign and lodge with me the Notice of Intended Marriage.

This form must be signed one calendar month prior to the wedding. You can submit your Notice in person, via email or mail, but you must bring the original Notice with you when you meet with me. The NOIM form will remain active for 18 calendar months from the date of submission.

You must be over 18 years of age to marry in Australia.

If you are Australian born you must show your Birth Certificate or Australian Passport and Drivers Licence or Photo I.D card.

If born outside Australia you are required to show your Birth Certificate and English translation or Passport from your country of birth and Drivers Licence. You do not have to show a birth certificate if you have a passport.

If either of you have been married before you have to show your Divorce Decree Absolute papers and/or if either of your spouses are deceased, you must produce the Death Certificate.

On the day of your marriage you must have two witnesses over the age of 18.